EuroCham: Agile Management by OKRs Workshop
Time & Location
About the event
- Understand the principles of Agile Management
- Understand Management by OKRs vs. KPIs
- Develop and apply Objectives & Key Results
- Intro to Agile & OKR Management
- Develop and align your objectives, key results and action
- How to track, measure & control OKRs and with which tools
- How to set-up and manage OKR management in companies
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
Leaders and managers who want to run their companies, teams and projects more adaptive and result-oriented. Companies who are interested to try their management planning on a 3 months OKR cycle with proven tracking, tools and methodologies.SPEAKER: CARSTEN LEY Founder, CX & Agile / Project Consultant of Asia PMO
Carsten has extensive international management career in business consulting, project leadership, customer experience and change management in Europe, Latin-America and South East Asia. He lived the last 8 years in Vietnam & Myanmar working for the consumer sector in E-commerce & Finance running projects to simplify and excel value propositions, operational excellence & customer services. He supported clients to measure their customers experience, to implement experience management cycles for continuous improvements for customers & employees. He further consults clients on Project, Agile Management & OKRs to empower clients to succeed in fast-changing environments and fast-changing markets. He is an accomplished PMI certified project management trainer and an experienced speaker / event hosts for start-up, customer / employee experience and PMI conferences.